Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Even though it's not romantic but it was so sweet and touching. I really LOVE it! I hope you can make more movies like this. His love will last forever and ever.

exninja123 responds:

thank you! :)

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Hmm. It need more works.

I think u need to focus with the kid's facial expression bcuz it doesn't look right for him to look normal walking in the hall after facing all the bullying. That kid should look tension n frustrated.N when he want to teach this bullies a lesson,he should show his scowling demonic face.

Fantasia Road to Ambition Fantasia Road to Ambition

Cool..!

This Flash is awesome! The music and sound effects match perfectly with the animation. But you need to improve your drawing so that It will look more fascinating.

MysteryEzekude responds:

I thought so. I'm still struggling with drawing and animating the vector shapes perfectly. But I'm sure I'll master it very, very soon. Thanks for the tip.

Kindergarten Kritic Kindergarten Kritic

I like it!

I love the voices and how clearly they spoke. But the problem is the drawing. Is not very bad, It just that it need more improvement.

Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

Whoa..

This is the Awesome flash I ever seen.It got TON OF ACTION!!!

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Ohh...

The scary version of Rebecca Black!.Somebody just got creative!

Castlevania Whip Crack Castlevania Whip Crack

LOL!!

It so funny but the animation is kind of messy.But i still enjoy it.

kalabor106 responds:

If its the first and last stuff that was sloppy, then that's me.

SFII Anniversary Edition SFII Anniversary Edition

Great!

Animation look so smooth.But the only problem is that u have to work out on your drawing. Practice makes perfect!

Gnexus Gnexus

Hmmm...

The graphics are well made! But there is not enough action in it! I hope the movie will be a big hit! Wish you luck!

BryanV responds:

yeah, i planned on making an explosion but i need some more practice on making explosions

Complete Me Complete Me

Aw....!

It so sweeet..!!!! I almost want to cry!

jerryx1 responds:

So sweet. I'm glad it caused that emotion, means i did a good joob (: